Value...

The typical american spends over 90% of their time inside buildings; house, office, shopping, etc.... and the overwhelming portion of the remaining 10% is spent navigating other portions of the built-environment. 


Our actions, performance, and psychological and physical well-being are inextricably influenced by our surroundings.  Yet we spend little time critically evaluating the built environment. This short-coming restricts, and ultimately diminishes, the potential value of a given project.


In order to optimize the value of your project it is imperative that your project's goals are clearly defined and understood.


“The first step in exceeding your customer’s expectations is to know those expectations.”    Roy H Williams

​​



Building on a sturdy foundation is a practice that is critical to the success of every project.  We believe this practice is essential to every facet of life and work.  The following thoughts are representative of the core principles that we build all of our efforts upon.


​We focus on success while continually striving to leverage your vision with our expertise and resources to ensure the delivery of the highest quality project.

Why ThYNK...

"Design is a funny word. Some people think design means how it looks. 

But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.”   Steve Jobs

hYNK


​​​​​D E S I G N   LLC


Value...

Something Greater...

Why ThYNK... 

It's not about what we are capable of OR who we are.  

It's about what we are capable of AND who we are.


Thoughts to build upon...


When I am working on a problem, I never think about beauty but when I have finished, if the solution is not beautiful, I know it is wrong.

R. Buckminster Fuller

-


We cannot seek achievement for ourselves and forget about progress and prosperity for our community...Our ambitions must be broad enough to include the aspirations and needs of others, for their sakes and for our own.

Cesar Chavez

-


The painter...does not fit the paints to the world. He most certainly does not fit the world to himself.  He fits himself to the paint.

Annie Dillard 

​-